EVAC Lite Filtration System
Versatile and Proven Water Filtration Solution
EVAC Filtration System uses state-of-the-art filtration technology to remove suspended solids and light sheen from water discharge operations in vaults, manholes, bilges, tanks, elevator shafts and more. Its unique three layer system adsorbs hydrocarbons, removes large and fine sediment, and polishes the water. The
filtration bag is reusable.
EVAC Filtration System is ideal for pumping contaminated water from underground utility vaults, manholes, retention and secondary containment vessels, out-fall on oil-water separators and elevator shafts. Attach the EVAC Filtration System to the hose on the out-fall side of a centrifugal pump and let the water flow through the device. The EVAC can also filter water in a gravity flow application.
• EVAC Filtration Systems measures 12" x 57"
• EVAC Filter measures 12" x 50"
• Flow Rate: 150+ GPM depending on the pump used. Flow rate diminishes as filter becomes laden with sediment
• We suggest you use a centrifugal pump that generates around 10 PSI
• Filter constructed of a non-woven geotextile that is lipophilic (adsorbs 10 times its weight in hydrocarbons), is hydrophobic, and exceeds MARV 97.7%
• 6” x 6" BCI* Hydrocarbon Solidifier Pillow captures sheen and light hydrocarbons
Camlock quick connect fitting also available.
* Listed on the EPA National Contingency Plan Product Schedule as a “Solidifier”
for use on oil spills in the navigable waters of the United States.