Berm Drain with Hydrocarbon Filter Stop Valve
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Drain for spill containment berm - allows water to pass, captures oil sheen and solidifies upon full release. Will not let any detectable levels of hydrocarbons pass through valve.
- Adaptable to any berm on the market.
- This hydrocarbon filter stop valve will allow water to pass through the filter, draining the spill containment berm of rain water.
- If a hydrocarbon sheen hits the filter, the sheen will be captured while allowing water to pass.
- If a full release of hydrocarbon happens, the valve will solidify and will not allow any detectable levels of hydrocarbons to pass.
- Includes: Bulkhead fitting for attachment to berm. Ball Valve 90 degree elbow Hydrocarbon Filter Stop Valve