95 Gallon Overpack Rapid Hydrocarbon Response System Kit
Rapid Hydrocarbon Spill Response Systems are designed to utilize BCI Hydrocarbon Solidifying Polymers in a portable kit form to quickly and effectively respond to hydrocarbon spills on water or the ground.
95 Gallon Overpack (DOT) Rapid Spill Response Systems include:
- 100 lbs. Loose Hydrocarbon Solidifying Polymer
- (2) Quick Deployment Booms - 2" x 50'
- (12) Hydrocarbon Solidifying Pillows - 12" x 12"
- (2 pair) Chemical Resistant Gloves
- (1) Scoop for Loose Polymer
- (4) Disposal Bags
- (2) Respirator Masks
Once solidified, hydrocarbons are molecularly bonded to the loose polymer, boom or pillow and can be disposed of in landfills.