10 lbs. Rapid Hydrocarbon Response System Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rapid Hydrocarbon Spill Response Systems are designed to utilize BCI Hydrocarbon Solidifying Polymers in a portable kit form to quickly and effectively respond to hydrocarbon spills on water or the ground.
10 lbs. Rapid Spill Response Systems include:
- 10 lbs. Loose Hydrocarbon Solidifying Polymer
- (1) Quick Deployment Booms - 2" x 12'
- (1) Hydrocarbon Solidifying Pillows - 12" x 12"
- (1 pair) Chemical Resistant Gloves
- (1) Scoop for Loose Polymer
- (1) Disposable Bags
- (1) Respirator Masks
Once solidified, hydrocarbons are molecularly bonded to the loose polymer, boom or pillow and can be disposed of in landfills.